This disposable AAMI Level 4 isolation gown Coverage on the front and sides provides protection from high fluid levels and blood-borne pathogens requirements of AAMI Level 4 liquid barrier protection. Tie at the neck and waist for secure protection.
This yellow fluid resistant disposable, unisex gown is ideal for use in healthcare and medical environments including hospitals, transport, dentists and care homes. Made from pp+pe to ensure the gown is fluid resistant to ensure any bodily fluids or spillages do not come in skin contact and are easily wiped or disposed of accordingly.
The Disposable Latex-Free isolation gown features Tie at the neck and waist for secure protection, Long sleeves with elastic cuffs, a waist tie. Disposable gowns are freehandedly sized for full content and help keep chemicals and contagions off clothes and down from skin. AAMI Level 4 isolation gowns also help give protection against high situations of fluid.
Healthcare professionals exposed to situations with risk of spillage / splashes of body fluids or increased risk of contact with airway secretions.
1. Fully cover torso from neck to knees, arms to end of wrists and wrap gown around back.
2. Fasten gown back of neck and waist with ties.
NOTE: GOWN IS CONTAMINATED ON OUTSIDE!
1. Pull gown forward at chest and waist to break ties.
2. Grab outside front chest and fully pull gown off torso and shoulders.
3. Fold or roll the gown inside-out into a bundle and dispose per healthcare facility procedures.
4. Peel off gloves while finishing gown removal.
5. Wash hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer immediately after removing gown or at any time bare hands contact contaminated material.
You can send an email asking for the price and detailed information of this product. We will reply you as soon as we receive your email